Monday, September 29, 2008

Playing Catch-Up

I know I know, I've been serious lack when it comes to updating. In my defense, it's been a rough couple of weeks. Aside from living in a seedy hotel, complete with wild, blue-collar parties and dealers, we have been trying to orchestrate a move to Ft. Collins which makes our move to Scotland look like hopscotch (of course, the comparison is moot if you were one of those children who SUCKED at hopscotch, like me). It involved a cute little old house in Old Town, hippie tenants who disappeared randomly, a vacation to Great Sand Dunes National Park and Valley View Hot Springs in the San Luis Valley, a brief visit to Gardiner to get our stuff, and now landlords who have managed to disappear. One the upside, the tenants currently moving out of out new place have the most adorable daughter, Sophie. I spent several minutes today listening to her explain to me how she finds money in the seats of the car and all the things she's going to buy with her coins. That's pretty much all I got.

But it looks like we're getting things sorted. We should be in to our new place this week, and I start work tomorrow.

So how's that for playing catch-up?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Best of luck today in your new job. What a nightmare it's been for you. Things have to look up now!